The Engine Behind Relationship Monetization
Today's business models are relationship-driven and characterized by changing, individualized agreements across customers, suppliers and channels. We call that Agreements-Based BillingTM (ABB). MetraNet is for customers seeking control and unlimited flexibility. It is available on-premises (perpetual or term license) or as a managed service (managed infrastructure and billing operations). It complements our SaaS billing solution Metanga. MetraNet is unique in its ability to support Agreements-Based Billing and Compensation concurrently on the same platform. It is the first and only billing system with a metadata-driven architecture, so new services can easily be created, extended or replaced. With the introduction of the industry's first real-time Commerce Decision EngineTM, Behavioral Billing™ and multi-party settlement capabilities service providers now have an unlimited ability to create pricing models that drive customer behavior and compensation models that drive channel behavior. MetraTech's intuitive NowCast dashboard provides a view of customer or departmental status against an agreement along with configurable threshold notifications, enabling behavioral modifications to manage costs or meet commitments.
- Make enterprise relationships flexible
- Support multi-party settlement agreements
- Enable dynamic channel compensation
MetraNet supports personalized multi-party agreements and automates business processes to help your business address rapidly changing, complex or innovative business strategies.
- Drive faster time-to-revenue
- Lower your total monetization costs
- Innovate through offers without customized code
With MetraNet, service organizations can respond to the dynamic, relationship-driven needs of the marketplace no matter what type of business model they need to support.
MetraNet For Cloud
Key features of MetraNet for Cloud include:
- Cloud Pricing Models for on demand, reserved, usage-based, location-based, free trials, promotions, bundling, or peak /off-peak pricing for any cloud service
- Channel Partner/ Hybrid Clouds to rate usage across any computing model and create product bundles that include multiple resources
- Private Cloud Chargeback to billing for IT departments implementing transfer pricing and departmental chargeback
- Full feature list
MetraNet For Communications
Today, communications and information can't be separated. With ever increasing bandwidth, the ubiquity of mobile and tablet devices, and the connection between communications and content or media service providers, the pressure has never been greater. The convergence of networks and information underscores the tension between networks, media, and devices, as they now play the roles of both content providers and content delivery mechanisms.
Intelligent services have soared, customers are more knowledgeable, competition for content and digital services is increasing, and micro-transaction volumes are growing at an unprecedented pace. With this backdrop, legacy billing systems are crumbling under the pressure and getting in the way of new service introduction, competing effectively on a global scale and exploiting new revenue opportunities. With MetraNet, communications providers are able to:
- Turbo charge high-growth services including B2B, cloud, digital, and M2M
- Accelerate the pace of service introduction by quickly configuring new offerings
- Support contracts that are global, multi-party and multi-currency
- Provide billing accuracy to eliminate customer bill shock
- Bill for bundled services and efficiently compensate partners and suppliers
- Deliver a single bill for multiple products and services
- Understand the state of the business with a "NowCast" view
MetraNet For Transportation
MetraNet delivers easy configuration and monetization for any service or business model required by today's transportation and logistics verticals. Out of the box suppport is provided for aviation, parking, cargo, retail space, IT services, hotels and more. MetraTech brings years of large-scale enterprise experience in monetizing innovative business models including:
- Next Generation Transport – Cost efficient and extensible charging model for mass transport
- Airports - Monetization of aviation and non-aviation services
- Private / Public Convergence – Four sided charging models with municipal government, airlines, concessions and suppliers with residual participation
MetraNet For Financial Services
For Exchanges, Clearing, & Brokerage Firms:
With global multi-asset, multi-market individualized agreements as the norm, it’s essential for exchanges, banks, broker-dealers and futures commission providers to have a solution that can faithfully model the agreement terms in a way that is easy to use and comprehensive. MetraNet’s “Fees and Commissioning” solution utilizes our metadata driven Commerce Decision Engine and offers organizations a distinct advantage in a constantly changing business environment. It offers unparalleled flexibility, allowing businesses to define decision criteria and configurable calculation workflows to drive continuous fees and commissioning while ensuring a high level of accuracy, complete transparency, auditability and traceability.
- Drive revenue growth through innovative business models
- Decrease rounding errors and enable reconciliation via 10 digits of precision (10 digits after decimal point) including display
- Improve revenue capture with relationship-based pricing
For Payments, Merchant Acquirers & Card Issuers:
New card regulations, virtual currency, and mobile payments have driven drastic changes within the payment industry. Establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage as a payment services provider can be a challenge in a complex global value environment. More importantly, payment service providers must be able to realize benefits from new services offered to merchants, service providers and partners. MetraNet's payments solution helps organizations monetize multi-party relationships needed to deliver payment processing services through its Agreements-Based Billing™(ABB) approach. Unique agreement terms interact to define how money flows between parties while supporting both the billing and settlement concurrently on a single platform.
- Distribute rates & fees for Interchange and tiered billing
- Drive more profitable management of Interchange fees
- Analyze profitability of merchants
- Drive discounts, incentives and stickiness based on affinity group pricing & book of business
- Monetize new multi-platform distribution, media and social networking business models