The Engine Behind Relationship Monetization
Today's business models are relationship-driven and characterized by changing, individualized agreements across customers, suppliers and channels. We call that Agreements-Based BillingTM (ABB). MetraNet is for customers seeking complete control and unlimited flexibility and is available on-premise (perpetual or term license) or as a managed service (managed infrastructure and billing operations). It complements our turnkey SaaS billing solution Metanga. MetraNet is unique in its ability to support Agreements-Based Billing and Compensation concurrently on the same platform. It is the first and only billing system with a metadata-driven architecture, so new services can be easily created, extended or replaced. With the introduction of the industry's first Real-time Commerce Decision EngineTM, we brought decision (rocket) science to billing. MetraNet now allows you to totally transform your customer relationships by applying multiple, configurable layers of usage, pricing and account decision criteria (in real time) to all your customer, partner, and supplier agreements.
- Make enterprise relationships flexible
- Support multi-party settlement agreements
- Enable dynamic channel compensation
MetraNet supports personalized multi-party agreements and automates business processes to help your business address rapidly changing, complex or innovative business strategies.
- Drive faster time-to-revenue
- Lower your total monetization costs
- Innovate via offers without customized code
With MetraNet, service organizations can respond to the dynamic, relationship-driven needs of the marketplace no matter what business model they need to support.
MetraNet For Cloud
MetraNet unlocks the revenue potential of cloud services by supporting predictable recurring revenue models while providing the customer with complete flexibility and elasticity. Our powerful pricing, billing, charging and settlement platform is the first to provide Cloud billing and multi-party settlement. That allows cloud service providers (CSPs) to quickly monetize and grow their cloud business with bundled services even if the services are provided by third parties. With MetraNet for Cloud, service providers can manage multiple partners and channels including unique agreement terms and discounting based on minimum commitment levels.
Standard Cloud models include:
- Cloud Pricing Models: On-demand, usage-based (pay-as-you-go), reservation, location-based, free trials, promotions, bundling, peak and off-peak pricing, for any cloud service
- Channel Partner, Hybrid Clouds: Rate usage across any computing model, create product bundles from multiple resources, and settlement to partners and suppliers
- Private Cloud Chargeback: Private cloud billing for IT departments implementing departmental charge-backs
MetraNet For Communications
Today, communications and information can't be separated. With ever increasing bandwidth, the ubiquity of mobile and tablet devices, and the distinction between communications and content or media service providers diminishing, the pressure has never been greater. The convergence of networks and information underscores the very real tension between networks, media and devices, as each now plays the role of both content provider and content delivery mechanism.
Intelligent services have soared, customers are more knowledgeable, competition for content and digital services is increasing, and micro-transaction volumes are growing at an unprecedented pace. With this backdrop, legacy billing systems are crumbling under the pressure and getting in the way of new service introduction, competing effectively on a global scale and exploiting new revenue opportunities. With MetraNet, communications providers are able to:
- Turbo charge high-growth services including B2B, cloud, digital and M2M
- Accelerate the pace of service introduction by quickly configuring new offerings
- Support contracts that are global, multi-party and multi-currency
- Provide billing accuracy to eliminate customer bill shock
- Bill for bundled services and compensate partners and suppliers
- Deliver a single bill for multiple products and services and
- Always understand the state of the business with a "now-cast" view
MetraNet For Transportation
MetraNet provides the ability to configure, document, manage and automate the critical monetization terms and conditions inherent in today's transportation and logistics verticals. Additionally, it provides the flexibility to manage non-traditional related infrastructure such as hotels, malls and supporting retail developments. MetraTech brings years of large-scale enterprise experience in monetizing innovative business models including:
- Next Generation Transport – Cost efficient and extensible charging model for mass transport
- Private / Public Convergence – Four sided charging models with municipal government, airlines, concessions and suppliers with residual participation
MetraNet For Financial Services
For Exchanges, Clearing, & Brokerage Firms:
Global multi-asset, multi-market individualized agreements being the norm, it’s absolutely essential for exchanges, banks, broker-dealers and futures commission providers to have a solution that can faithfully model the agreement terms in a way that is easy to use and understandable by the business. MetraNet’s “Fees and Commissioning” solution is built using our metadata driven Commerce Decision Engine and offers organizations a distinct advantage in a constantly changing business environment. It offers unparalleled flexibility by allowing businesses to define an infinite number of decision criteria and configurable calculation workflows to drive continuous fees and commissioning calculations while ensuring a high level of accuracy, complete transparency, auditability and traceability.
- Drive revenue growth through innovative business models
- Decrease rounding errors and enable reconciliation via 10 digits of precision (10 digits after decimal point) including display
- Improve revenue capture with relationship-based pricing
For Payments, Merchant Acquirers & Card Issuers:
New card regulations, virtual currency, and mobile payments have driven drastic changes within the payment industry. Needless to say, establishing and maintaining a competitive advantage as a payment services provider can be a challenge in a complex global value environment. More importantly, payment service providers need to have the ability to realize benefits from new services offered to merchants, service providers and partners. MetraNet's payments solution helps organizations monetize multi-party relationships needed to deliver payment processing services through its Agreements-based Billing™(ABB) approach. Unique agreement terms interact to define how money flows between parties, while supporting both the billing and settlement concurrently on a single platform.
- Distribute rates & fees for Interchange and tiered billing
- Drive more profitable management of Interchange fees
- Analyze profitability of merchants
- Drive discounts, incentives and stickiness based on affinity group pricing & book of business
- Monetize new multi-platform distribution, media and social networking business models