The limited number of business models and pricing plans supported by most billing solutions limits a business’s ability to grow and scale to its fullest potential. Meanwhile, complexity is increasing for both recurring revenue sources such as subscriptions and pay-as-you-go services and usage and enterprise contracts. Product and sales teams often miss opportunities for cross-selling and up-selling due to lack of flexibility and visibility into their quote-to-cash (Q2C) process.
Companies who want target different market segments and geographies with varying needs in product offerings and pricing can rely on MetraTech’s patent pending innovations to support subscriptions, dynamic pricing, bundling and promotions to meet their business needs. While standardized deals have common components, customers often require unique offers. A global presence has further requirements for deal customizations to address localization, specific legal terms and other conditions, which MetraTech easily enables. Product teams have real-time visibility to important customer data to drive new revenue opportunities, increase customer satisfaction and improve renewals.
MetraTech’s billing and settlement platforms provide:
- A services-based product catalog that scales with the business and addresses the challenge of SKU-based product catalogs that introduce complex choices and unclear pricing tradeoffs between products and bundled options
- Flexibility to leverage purchase patterns across customer segments with new offers, discounts and incentives
- Support for different business models that enable regional, customer (SMBs, large enterprise, consumers, government) or channel specific pricing and negotiated exception-based agreements
- Timely and critical customer data that is accessible across the organization and able to be acted on with configurable offers and pricing
- Creating a seamless customer experience to ensure maximum uptake of products and services and improved renewals
- Cutting across organizational silos to drive understanding of what customers want at every single touchpoint